An official Research In Motion document was leaked earlier today. The document was intended for training purposes for educating sales reps on the BlackBerry 10 operating system. The document mentions the specifications of the BlackBerry L-series device, which is rumored to make its debut under the name Z10. So without further ado, here are the technical specifications of the BlackBerry Z10.
BlackBerry Z10 Technical Specifications:
- 4.2-inch, 1280×768 HD display
- 1.5GHz Dual Core TI OMAP 4470 (international model)
- 1.5GHz Dual Core Snapdragon S4 MSM8960 (US and Canada)
- 2GB of RAM, 16GB of internal storage
- 8MP rear Camera with single LED flash (1080p Video and 5x digital zoom)
- 2MP front Camera (720p Video and 2x digital zoom)
- 1,800mAh battery.
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, 4G, NFC
Furthermore, the BlackBerry L-series will be offered in four different versions around the world. The main different will be the support for network frequencies. BlackBerry London will feature 21Mbps HSPA+ (T-Mobile) whereas BlackBerry Laguna, BlackBerry Lisbon, and BlackBerry Liverpool will have LTE technology.